What I'm working with now
- React with Next.js - Next makes React an even better tool than it already is, and the way Next handles routing and APIs is a game-changer.
- Tailwind CSS - appropriately named; it makes styling go a lot faster.
- Supabase - a very user-friendly database option.
- Sanity.io - this content management system (CMS) offers a great experience for both developers and end-users.
- PostgreSQL - SQL on steroids. Postgres is both easy to lean into and incredibly powerful.
- jQuery - if there's something you can't find any other way to do, jQuery has probably figured out how to do it.
- Vercel, Netlify, Fly.io (and, sure, AWS) - the first three make deployment a breeze, and Fly includes a Postgres option. AWS just cuz they're eating the world.
What I've worked with before
PHP, mySQL, D3.js, Mapbox